Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bittersweet Blabberings

I'm taking a break between finals, procrastinated projects, packing, and goodbyes.
I AM IN MY FINAL DAYS AT BYU-IDAHO!

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?

Oh, that's right. I spent the last four years of my life battling wind, snow, ice, and professors to get through my classes, and they (meaning the professors) actually passed me! Huh.....It's absolutely crazy to think that I'm completely done with school.

This is a bittersweet feeling.

One the one hand, I'm ecstatic to be done and move on to the next phase of my life:

..............otherwise known as:
STUDENT TEACHING............................

But at the same time, its so hard to leave my friends, this lovely podunk town I love, and all the memories.

I know that life is full of hellos and goodbyes.
Eveyone you meet is put in your life for a reason. These people are meant to teach us something and bless our lives.
I've really come to understand that in the past year.
No matter how tough it is to say goodbye, its going to be okay.

So,
GOODBYE

Brigham Young University-Idaho
Windy/Icy/Snowy/Never-can-make-up-its-mind Rexburg
Difficult and rewarding classes
Ghetto Aspen Village
BYU-Idaho 15th Ward
my amazing roommates
Potatoland
Eastern Idaho
and everything else associated with Rexburg/BYU-Idaho

I will miss you! But, I've decided to move onto bigger and better things!

Rexburg, don't feel so bad, you'll always hold a special place in my heart.....

Love, Jenn