Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weird Dreams

I need to stop staying up so late and eating sugary foods. I've been trying to be really good, and eat healthy food. But, for some reason, the weekends are the hardest for me to keep to this.
My roommate's birthday was earlier this week (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYANN!) and I threw her a surprise party. So, Saturday was pretty much shot, as I had cake. And not a homemade cake. One of those cakes from Broulim's with more sugar in it than should be legal.
And on Friday, I went out with my FHE brother to the BYU-Idaho Symphony Orchestra. And afterwards, we went back to their apartment, and had ice cream cake.
And during the day on Saturday, I went to Idaho Falls with some friends and went out to Olive Garden for dinner.
Oh, and Saturday night, my friends and I made a 11 pm run to Wendy's for Frosty's.
So, as you can see, I need to work on my control on the weekends. THANKFULLY, not every weekend is like this. Just every once in a while, like once a month.....
Anyway. When I have weekends like this, coupled with very little sleep, I start to have weird dreams.
So, last night, I had a dream that my friend Kaiti got a haircut. And, she was so proud of it. She thought she looked amazing. However, she didn't. But, I wasn't going to be the one who told her. She walked into her apartment to show all of us, and everyone gasped. NO ONE THOUGHT IT LOOKED GOOD.
The cut and style was just awful. It was really short in the back (think of buzz cut length in the back) and it gradually got longer to the front. The hair framing her face was very long. Longer than her hair currently is. Poor Kaiti.
However, everyone was thinking the same thing that I was. There was no way we could tell Kaiti about her awful haircut. So, we all lied. We all told her that it looked amazing.
Needless to say, I told Kaiti today never to get her hair cut like this. She happily obliged.
So, I've decided that I'm going to be careful on the weekends. More sleep, and less sugar!